Friday, August 03, 2007

Looking up through the closed blinds

Well thank you all for the support. I am still always a little stunned when I see that people see negativity in my posts - not saying it isn't there, just saying I don't see it myself. Until I go back and read what I wrote.

Seriously, I am not in any kind of depression right now (my blinds are only closed right now because otherwise the neighbors will see RIGHT into my living room and bedroom, and plus it's been hot so aren't you supposed to do that?), but I do have that kind of personality - sarcasm laced with bitterness laced with cynicism. But some of you have found that you can "hear" me speak when I write, so maybe listen a little more closely and throw in a chuckle or two.

I just read my August horoscope on Astrology Zone and things are looking up I think. Plus Shelia threw down a bottle of the juice and I haven't had it in months and am looking forward to all the fabulous things it does for me. So that's positive, right?

On a side note, I hope you guys are looking at the posts from my links - there has been some really good stuff in there. Go on, you have time. It's Friday.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 
At 7:07 PM, November 10, 2008, Blogger JJ said...

Thank you, Cheryl. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home