Monday, July 16, 2007

Crazy

Something is driving me crazy and I cannot blog about it. Now why would I share that? I have to get it off my chest. I am thinking I will just email a friend about it, but there isn't any solution to the problem beyond venting so what's the point? Plus this way, I SORT OF blogged about it. I wonder if that'll work.

So nobody smokes in the Lake Oswego office. That's probably good, when you think about it. Today was busy, and the girls are nice over there, it's not a bad place to work until 5 o'clock rolls around and you have to drive home on 217. I will figure out an alternate route.

Not much to say, but I told Becky H. I would blog for her since I made her read the last one here in her apartment instead of at work Monday morning. Happy?

Okay, then.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, July 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging for me. Sadly, it's a highlight of my day. (I need more to occupy my time, I suppose?) Thanks, Joycie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home