Sunday, July 08, 2007

The task of getting settled

Okay, so I have a job, and a car, and now all I want is a flipping place to live. Is this so difficult? I just don't understand why it is taking me so long.

I have been on the internet scouring places to live, I have driven around areas looking at apartment complexes for location, I have been on Craigslist for Pete's sake, and still... I sit in Becky's apartment. Luckily she has had opportunity for the last two weekends to go out of town, lucky for me and lucky for her, too, so I have been able to have some "me" time, but what is "me" time really when you aren't surrounded by your stuff? I think I am going to go back to a complex I have lived in before. Not sure yet but I may drive over there today and put some money down. Sigh. It won't be ready til the flipping 24th. Dang it.

So the car is great and the job is too, I spent the last two days in Lincoln Tower, back to the scene of the crime. It was fun. I'll be there thru Wednesday and then I go on to Lake Oswego. John John has been on vacations so there has been NO SUSHI, but I sure hope his calendar isn't full tomorrow because by gosh I want some. Oh yeah, it'll be good to see him, too.

Not too much more to report on, except every time I ask you guys for good positive vibes I get much more success, so in the spirit of that, can we all just cross our fingers for a good apartment? Something available like next Saturday that isn't clear the heck out in Hillsboro? Great, I really appreciate your help. Perhaps the next time you hear from me it will be from MY OWN HOME.

Well, I mean, perhaps you will hear from me THIS WEEK from my own home.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, July 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately sending positive vibes your way. Hoping that some time this month we can chat from our respective homes, assuming you get one and get bloody internet! Just remember, it could be worse...it could be MEXICO!!

LOL!!!

 
At 11:20 AM, July 09, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

Hey I know exactly what it's like to just want to be around your own stuff and in your own bed and all that. It sounds like good things are happening right after the other tho and although it's been a battle for me, things are looking up on this end as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home