Saturday, June 09, 2007

Quiz in the search for meaning

What am I?

I like to get to work early, like 7am, and face my day before the phones start ringing.

I like to stop for a coffee and chat with the barrista who knows what I drink every day.

I like my work scheduled, and if not completely ON schedule, I like to know exactly how to handle the stuff that pops up and gets in the way.

I like to solve problems. I'm pretty good at solving the problems that always seem to come up.

I like the satisfaction of completing a task. I like getting confirmation each day that certain tasks have been completed.

I like knowing what I am talking about at all times.

I like structure. I like the comfort of "home".

I like having the option of meeting friends out. I also like to stay home on the couch and watch a movie or "How I Met Your Mother".

I like going to the grocery store and getting everything that I need all at the same place, and having the money to get it.

I like going to bed around 10. I like a good routine in my life.

What am I?

I'm not sure but I think I might be an Escrow Officer.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, June 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sucks.

 
At 3:50 PM, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joycee, I miss talking to you chica...the NW is not the same without you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home