Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back at the cracktop, and Happy Birthday Shelia!

Gyads I haven't posted in a while, and I know it. I am aware of it when I wake up, when I am racing to get ready to go, when I come back for a nap, when I am racing again to get ready to go, and when I return in the middle of the dang night. Most of the time I don't have a connection to the internet, and lately I have been too lazy to lug the cracktop to the club in the day. So really I don't have a lot of time to post. I am sure you are all dying to read about the NOTHING that I have to report, but here it is. Thanks to Becky in Portland for bumping me hard to do this. Hi Becky!

So yeah, um, I have like 10 minutes. What's the news? Go to Mexico Way's blog and see all about the 2ND rainbow around the sun, what the heck does that mean? And why have none of us looked that up? I know why I haven't - no time to blog, let alone google. Elizabeth? Becky in Cancun? Excuses? What, you actually LIKE your job and spend time focussing on it? What about you, Jodi? Escrow has you so entranced you have no time in the day beyond checking TtheD for the latest updates? Barbie? Janie? I know you guys are out there.

Okay so anyway, it's hot, so there's that. I haven't laid out in like 2 full weeks so I am no longer white, I am almost green. Work is changing, kind of drastically, but I think I will fill you in on that later. Did I mention it's hot? Did I mention too that there is still no progress on getting the a/c fixed on the family truckster? The good news is we found foam today, so that's one more load off... no one will actually get that so don't scratch your head, it's just me being cynical (shocking I know).

Um, I missed blogging for Shelia's birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday Shelia (it was Saturday - I called her but I didn't tell you guys). What else what else... let's see... I have accomplished my personal goal of getting Janet thoroughly hooked on Starbucks (she's up to ventis now - next step, add shots and the chocolate covered espresso beans. I can do this). What else... rat in the club the other day after a huge downpour (it's been raining a lot lately). Running around all scared and crazy. We managed to take care of it though (well, Isaac did. Everyone else, including Rafa, screamed like women during the whole ordeal. It was actually kind of funny). Okay... rat in club... Janet coffee addict... Shelia birthday... hot... ring around sun... Yeah that covers it. I have to go finish getting ready. I barely wash my hair in the evening anymore. What's the point, really. It's just gonna get dirty again.

I sound good, don't I?

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, May 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the foam reference!!! Do I win a prize?

 
At 8:51 AM, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce! I'm leaving for PV tomorrow for my Bday trip...can't wait! Today is Sol's bday so a bunch of us are going to dinner at Otto & Anita's - German place. Last year you were celebrating with us at that Mazatlaan place, doing shots and singing karaoke!! Wish you were here now, but I'm sure you don't :)

 
At 1:54 PM, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foam? I vow to crack that code!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home