Thursday, May 03, 2007

View from my sundeck (aka smoking porch)



This is where I meditate every morning. And in the afternoon and early evening if I am home. Meditate, that is what I do up there. Actually sometimes I go up and try to get some sun, but I don't really have much time to do that. If I lay out, it's usually on Saturday morning and definitely on Sunday. But anyway, nice view of the lagoon, right? Not so rough, I suppose.

I don't have much to say but I am trying to blog with more regularity. So there you go.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!!!! We want more pictures! Send some of My Place and maybe you and Jan and Joe and all the boys... I'm glad to see you have such nice digs...quite a change from the last apartment, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home