Monday, April 23, 2007

I feel kinda bad

Because I haven't posted much. I'd say it's because I am somewhat busy but really, my time on the computer I am doing other things. But I am checking in with you now moments before tequila tasting at Gran Caribe Real, and after that I will shlepp around a few hotels, and then I will come back here and maybe eat. Stayed here til like 3 last night, Marita and Dave are in town and I had some beers and tequilas and had a great time with them. Tonight we are supposed to have a bunch of people too, but I won't be drinking. Huge attack of colitis this morning, haven't had one in YEARS, and the best cure for that is fiber and water, so there I go.

Anyway, since it appears I can ramble on even with no time and nothing to say, I will bid you adieu, until next time, which should be soon.

Did I mention I spend most of my time here in the club? Not complaining, just spend a lot of time here. I am like furniture. Furniture that drinks a lot of water.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I figured out what you need Joycee - you need to do a colon cleanse...it's a 2-3 week process, you can buy the pills/powder at the vitamin shop (they have those over there, right?!). Felt is having a lot of people do them and the results are pretty amazing! I can tell you more about it later. I hope you are feeling better now! Your furniture says hi ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home