Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fun.

Okay. Fun for me. Probably not so fun for others. I know I am not a perfectionist by any means, but I am a stickler for competency. And by God you better listen to me when I'm speaking to you.

J & J are telling the staff that I bought into the club and so therefore I have a vested interest. That way when I rip Rafa a new one (which I did yesterday) they will know why. And that I am not just here on vacations and am Vacations Fun Joyce, but rather someone you better listen to.

It's simple, really. I am not asking you to do anything you didn't already agree to do when you took the job. Keep me happy, life is good. Piss me off... hmm... not so much.

Your Birthdate: September 13

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, April 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I decided to check out my b-day. Which I found hilarious and oh so accurate. I am really going to get some artistic shet done in November.

Your Birthdate: September 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

-Tex

 
At 1:56 PM, April 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is even funnier is if I was born just two days later on the "31st."

Your Birthdate: September 31

You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good.
You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship.
In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing.
Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.

Your strength: Your dependability

Your weakness: You hate being alone

Your power color: Midnight blue

Your power symbol: Shell

Your power month: April

I hope your life SOTB is grand!

 
At 3:45 PM, April 30, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

I for one really like your power color - coral. You should wear it more often...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home