Monday, April 16, 2007

Are you giving up on me yet?

So one of these days I am going to move the big giganto extremely heavy carved-from-a-tree-trunk table over there and make it easier for me to actually use my cracktop in here, but I haven't done it yet and so for now, I am not as active on the old blog as I could be. But here is the gist of it: I am running constantly.

Today I hit some hotels with my trusty sidekick Luis and then we did a little promo gig at one of the resorts, and then Janet came down to the club (I went home at 10 last night, and Joe and Janet actually worked til like 3am) (big night) and we ran to centro to pay some bills and get some things at the store and drop some stuff at the house off Palenque. Got back at around 6 with the full intention of eating some dinner and then going home, but we finally got out of there around 9:45. And here I sit, for you, because I fear you will forget that my blog is here. Hello!

Tomorrow I have pretty much the same gig going on. It's fun. I am having a good time with it. It is so ridiculously NOT ESCROW you can't even believe it. I feel that is a plus. Escrow is definitely a good gig, but after a while... I don't know, I think I was meant to be out and about. I like to be all chatty and stuff. I need to remember though that walking around out there means my nose is out there, got a little bit of a sun burn on my face, so it might behoove me to put a little sunscreen on it. I didn't think it was that big but what the hell.

So here I sit, eating a Mamut, drinking some water, and thinking about my decision. You know what? It was a good one. Here's my take on hanging out here and trying to survive: I'll just roll with it. Whether I am happy inside or not doesn't have too much to do with my locale, it has to do with my attitude. Don't get me wrong, being here gives me the opportunity to be the person I like to be, but I think that girl was somewhere deep down inside when I was up north. She only showed her head once in a while (like Wednesdays - they were happy days). So long as I am comfortable, productive, and can make at least one person (besides Janet) smile in the day, I am successful. So there you go.

I'm still around, don't give up yet!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me smile, so you are a success for today!
I'm so happy you're here!!

Beckita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home