Thursday, March 15, 2007

A minor effort to keep you reading

I was dismissed on Tuesday. I only recognized 2 of the jurors from my other trips, and I am not sure they were that happy to see me go, simply because they were in there for the long haul and I got out of it. I felt pretty crappy by the time I got back to work (around 11) but after some pep talks with my good friends Elizabeth and Becky (in Cancun) I ended up the day being okay with it. So that's done. The Oregonian had an article about day one of the trial and after reading it I am just really glad I didn't have to serve.

Tomorrow I have to drop the hammer at work and I have mixed feelings about the reaction, but I guess I won't know til it happens so I am not worrying about it. And that is all I am going to say on the matter until it's done.

Work has been pretty slow I have to say, and it's such a drag. Becky (in Portland) and I went out last night, which you know, I know better, and right now I am worn out and want to just chill in front of ANTM (which I DVRd on account of all the beer) and go to bed like at 9 or something. And SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I have so flipping much to do and yet, not a lot of motivation. Saturday begins crunch time so I better fire up.

That's it. There is just nothing else to say today.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JJ - Glad you got off the jury, it's better for you, even though I'm sure the case needs people just like you on that jury. I know what you mean about having lots to do and little motivation, they go together it seems.

Hugs!!

 
At 4:26 PM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

love ya,
janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home