Monday, March 05, 2007

Imagine what it's like for ME.

I need to apologize to some of you for not being very accessible lately, even though I find the time to blog. I am not forgetting you. Really. I just find it somewhat therapeutic to blog after a hellacious work day, and then sometimes I don't feel like being on the phone. I swear I will work on being better, but kindly bear with me just a little bit longer.

So like I said, I am Juror #18. There might be a SLIGHT possibility that I will still be dismissed, but I am not holding my breath. The trial starts on Tuesday (the 13th) and so I will get to work on Mondays and be a juror the rest of the week. Which also means I will probably have to work in the nights, too. I mean, come on. How effective am I going to be Mondays only? Mondays truly are not my brightest days in the first place. We'll have to see how this pans out.

Not that I don't want to do my civic duty or anything, but you know, there are other things (things I am sorry I cannot say on here just yet) that will become complicated by the trial. So I just have to be patient and hope my little situation (somebody I know started talking about the trial as she knew the victim quite well a lot of years ago and I didn't realize it was MY trial until she said the name) works its way out.

In the meantime, I have much to do. Much to do. So. Much. To. Do.

I had a decent weekend though, and I guess I paid for it by having a turd of a day today, but I DVRd Family Guy from last night and it made me laugh when I got home and watched it so I guess it's getting better. Plus today was like that sneak peek Spring day and that always helps.

Welp, I am sure this hasn't been much fun for any of you since I am kinda stressing, thinking my secret could be out soon, and wondering if I will indeed by hauling my happy ass out to Hillsboro every day for the next month. Sorry. I hope to be more colorful again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home