Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday night at the movies

It has been raining non-stop all day today in that grey, gloomy way that it does here from October to July, and so I have some movies lined up that I really want to watch and after I give you this little bit of news, I am off to the sofa.

They picked me. You knew they would.

Issues, though: someone told me today that they don't do the sentencing for like a month after the actual conviction (if that is the case). Um. I don't really HAVE a month. I'll be phoning the courts on Monday to get some answers. But as it stands right now, I am Juror 18.

Balls.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In INM lingo 18 means the "detainee". I'm sorry you got picked, but it was inevitable. If you didn't want to get picked you needed to become someone else before they interviewed you.

Hug! Enjoy your movies!

 
At 10:38 PM, March 02, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

Hm. That in itself is rather telling, don't you think?

 
At 9:21 AM, March 03, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

I posted a comment and it didn't work. Anyhow it said something to the effect of I'm sorry this sucks and totally interferes with everything. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out. Frustrating for sure.

 
At 8:03 AM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRAP! Oh man...I can't believe that, well...yes I can. I'm sorry, that's all you need right now! I can't wait to hear what they have to say when you explain your situation...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home