Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Y in the road

Welp, today is the day. I sort of have a back up plan in the event they decide I don't need to be dismissed. It's a quandry, this deciding what is right and what is wrong. A part of me thinks that the people that don't want me doing this jury duty don't want me to do it for all the WRONG reasons. Like covering my desk, where it is hard to sit with all the tumbleweeds rolling by. Is it selfish to worry about work when someone's life is on the line? Why am I already assuming he will be found guilty? And why didn't they ask me THOSE kinds of questions last week?

I guess I will let you know what happens - bittersweet victory (dismissal)? Or duty-bound future best-selling author? Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, March 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well?? What is the latest?? We're all on pins and needles waiting to hear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home