Friday, May 11, 2007

5 minutes to blog

I'm pretty tired but I am sure once I get going I will be fine. What's new? Had coffee with Kimberley at the Starbucks at Plaza Hollywood today, that was fun. Prior to meeting her I stopped at a couple of hotels and in one of them, lo and behold, I ran into my good friend Tairo. He used to work the desk at VCI and then took a couple of tours on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. He just got off the boat again in early April and he is at the Royal Cancun for a bit, though he wants to go back to the Royal Resorts. So that was fun!

Work has been going okay. Last night in the middle of the night it came to me how to get my mojo going, so that's good - not bad, only a month in. I have never had a PR/Marketing type job before, though in every job I have held I had to sell something, generally myself. You know, like a whore. But not a REAL whore. So getting my groove on has been sort of fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, and now I think I have it. Fabulous!

My maid left me towel art today, so I think she likes me.

What else? Not much really, just kinda cruising through life. There's a spider on the window outside, so that's something. Yeah I guess it's good I have so little time to blog, I don't really have much to say.

So I'll go then.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

I want to know how you get your mojo going!

 
At 9:37 PM, May 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a picture of your towel art!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home