Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Picture fun!

Okay, there's only two, but it's still KINDA fun.

First we have our Marita and Dave, with that Elizabeth displaying the momento Janet and I bought them for their wedding anniversary. I have no idea how many years it's been and frankly if you asked Marita she may not be able to come up with the answer herself. Like 13 or something. But they've been a couple for like 237 years or something insane like that (maybe that's dog years) and since it is beyond my realm of comprehension, I am just going to leave it at that. Happy Anniversary Kiddies!


Next we have Janet's recent frappucino. I was so thrilled that she started ordering ventis that I am over looking the part where it is all blended and whipped cream-y and chocolate drizzle-y. Look how much fun it is! All I know is before I got here, Janet was drinking a cup of tea in the morning to brighten her up, and now it's java all the way, baby. I'm really not sure why I am so happy about that, except that it is about the only thing I have accomplished in two months. Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, May 30, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

Well now that was a funny blog. Je je. Thanks!

 
At 1:37 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, i´m jonesing for a starbucks right about now...

 
At 6:09 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only see the first picture ... can you fix the second one?

janie

 
At 10:36 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

Um, Janie, you can't see it? I don't know how to fix it because I have seen it on three different computers now. Hmmm. Anyone else having this problem?

 
At 5:36 AM, May 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see it now!

gracias,
janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home