Saturday, February 03, 2007

The CORE NO MORE

I am disgusted.

DISGUSTED.

Long ago, apparently, LONG AGO, I had a group of friends that we all called "the Core". I am not even going to describe it. We were friends. Good, solid friends. Thick and thin friends. Sickness and health and all that shit.

Lots of things have changed since then. And I have rolled with them. I really have. I mean, I have rolled with them in a GIGANTIC WAY.

But today? I mean tonight?

Seriously. I am ready to just take my memories and leave.

Because pain or no pain, we are still supposed to be human. And when you stop seeing humanity, you need to just walk away.

I tried. I really did. You saw, you read it. But I can't. This whole thing makes me sick and disgusted. These are not the people I need to be around.

This might mean nothing to any of you, but I don't really care. Just remember one thing. Without integrity, you are NOTHING.

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, February 03, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

I WILL get the real story. I shall. But remember, you do have REAL friends.

 
At 6:00 PM, February 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JJ - You do have real friends. And you are always welcome to call and complain, it makes me feel important when people complain to me...

Here's a big hug! And I'm sending you some of this hot humid weather too...

 
At 4:26 PM, February 05, 2007, Blogger SS said...

I've been kind of absent (ok absent altogether) but I am thinking about you and hope you are well! Sorry to hear that "this" is going on & just remember this quote "We are living art, created to hang on, stand up, forbear, continue and encourage others."

Encourage these people who you have considered to be your friend(s) to find the best version of themselves and see that it is in how we treat each other that makes us incredibly fragile human beings yet gives us the ability to be generous and thoughtful to those about whom we care!!

If you have boundaries in your friendships that is OKAY. State your boundary or your expectations and be clear about your desire to have open, honest communication! One can't help but respond positively to this approach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home