Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday night check in

Oh my hell work has been a bitch lately. Consequently I have been kind of lax on this thing. Sorry to all of you who so eagerly check this blog on a daily (hourly? I see you, you know) basis. But truly, not much to report around here. I go to work, I come home, I watch some TV, I go to bed, I get up, I go to work. In the event it's a Saturday, I get up, take 2 or 3 naps, try to do some chores, go to bed. It's pretty exciting here in the Pacific NW in the winter. Especially this winter, when all it does is rain. I suppose this is nothing new, but I never really recalled how MUCH it rained here. And trust me, I have been bitching about the rain here my entire life.

Crazy news down south for a couple of my Cancun friends - my heart goes out to you guys right now, though I haven't really been able to chat consistantly. I know it's a tough time for you, what with not knowing what will happen now that a certain person decided like an idiot to go back to the States where he is wanted (in a BAD way)... but you never know what can happen. Everything does happen for a reason, with every cloud is a silver lining, when one door shuts another opens... find me some more cliches. It's all that positivity I am working on. Anyway, I will try to be there for the venting a little bit better in the next few days. I'm telling you, work has just been SUCKY lately.

Didn't do anything on NYE except field phone calls at midnight from the kiddies in Wisconsin. Hilarious. Isn't it funny (sometimes, not all the time) to "talk" to people who are smashed when you are stone cold sober? It was a happy New Year just hearing them have fun, and I do believe that if I am allowed to say the "v" word at work (let alone request it) I may be taking a little trip to the midwest in September.

When will I go back to Cancun? Not sure. I'm thinking April because I refuse to go in March, and February is too soon. But we'll see, again, you never know. I think I need my cards read. I think I might just pull some for myself tonight.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, January 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ya on the work sucking, sistah! Thanks for the positive vibes. We shall see...(did you use that one?)And just so you know, I don´t check it hourly expecting an update, sometimes, i just want to escape my brain, and yours seems like a good one to crawl into for a few minutes. (Hope that doesn´t sound too gross, and you understand what I mean.) You do understand Becklish, right?

 
At 6:15 AM, January 04, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

But of course. You know, I was just kidding about the hourly thing. A bit full of myself, perhaps? 90% of the time it's all drivel anyway.

Hang in there and keep me posted on the haps at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home