Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to Becky T! And a belated one to Kim R!

I meant to post last night but was too drained, so Happy Belated By One Day Birthday to Kim R ~ at least you aren't 40! I know it was a good one because I chatted with you.

And

Happy Birthday to Becky T (!) - now known as Rebecca H but it's more fun when there are a bunch of Becky's to pick from here.

It isn't 40 either, but this is one of those birthdays that are sort of non-descript. Sort of a mid-(not middle, never THAT) age. I hope your day is fabulous and that you get some well deserved "me" time as well as happy family time. Hope it's a great day and I will do my dangedest to reach you today by some sort of media ~

Happy Birthdays to all!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again Joyce! That Italian restaurant was great, it's in Nayandei and is called Il Chianti. I recommend it, good prices and GREAT food! The house wine is good too.

Hug, Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home