Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blogger down...

I couldn't access Blogger this morning from home - not the home page, not TtheD, not SS's, not MexicoWay. Nada. Sometimes they do maintenance but I am too lazy to find out when. So that was a bummer.

Not much to report around here except that for some reason I ALWAYS BUY SHOES THAT ARE TOO SMALL. I realized that this morning when I opted for a pair other than my Dansko's that have been in my closet since re-entry and rarely (if ever?) worn. You know why? Because they are too small. I am trying to recall if they even fit when I bought them. I remember buying them because they were the least ugly of the shoes I could find, and I remember I had to have tried them on or why would I have paid... yeah who knows, maybe my feet are growing. Whatever.

Becky shared a locust story and as much as I wanted to laugh (well, okay, I did), I realize that her pain is just like my spider pain. I told her the odds were good that if I was still living there the locusts would have driven me out of my apartment by now. It's not just spiders, it's most bugs. It is a miracle I lasted down there that long (but of course, the bug man is fast, reliable and cheap).

Like I said, nothing much to say, though I was thinking of something yesterday mid-day that seemed blog-worthy. I lost it though, if it comes back to me I'll post.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, October 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce: It's supposed to snow today so I thought of you. Plus Wanda's name came up and I am the prould owner of the green and red crayon rendering. I just walked it around and got a bunch of laughs out of old timers. Hope U R well. -Brad

 
At 10:02 AM, October 14, 2006, Blogger SS said...

OMG! I left the caricature with Pat G - she must have given it to Brad! How funny! This Brad isn't the one who scanned it for me, it was another Brad. Wish I had been in Brecksville for the "old timers laughs!" Lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home