Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bitter

I hate blogging from here. Yesterday I had a great entry, well thought out, witty, entertaining, and when I went to post it my STUPID cable internet connection lost it. Cablemas sucks. Now it’s gone gone gone. And to anyone who tells me “save it in word before you post”, shut up.

So here is a blurb from the entry right before I lost it all. I saved this as draft because I was chatting and didn’t want to lose it. Then I added more (that was the witty part you don’t get to see) and when I went to publish it all vanished and I hate stupid Cablemas.

Yeah you know what, forget it. Apparently you can’t cut and past from the ‘Edit’ function on Blogger either. Fuckers.

and the sky is .... blue. It's Fall. Outside my window, leaves from the Flamboyan tree are blowing around in the breeze. It's 10am and it's only 82 degrees, and though my air conditioner in the living room is broken, I haven't missed it. If I was anywhere else I would throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt and run over to Starbucks. But I'm not. And I'm not complaining.Last night, Tuesday night of all nights, was a big one for the Over 30. Nothing, and I mean nothing, until 9:30 or so, and suddenly a party of like 16 came in and right behind them a ton more people. All the tables were pretty much full and the boys were jumpin'. Lots of singers, and they were just a really fun crowd. We actually did three sets of karaoke, with Greg painting 3 paintings in between (one at a time). I think I closed up karaoke around 1:30 or 1:45 or so. Really didn't mind it so much, because the crowd was really appreciative. I think it really just depends on the spirit of the crowd, because sometimes you can get a big crowd and there's just no good energy with them. So, though I was tired, it was a good night.

Well whaddya know, there it is. I hate this fucking thing.

It’s 10am and it’s only 84, blah blah blah, worked Tuesday night, big crowd, stayed til 3am, blah blah blah.

Bitter.

SO. I was looking at apartments on the internet (you know, that thing that comes and goes at will and causes you much pain and loss and tends to go out right after the STUPID company got your last payment) in the Beaverton area. I hate typing this because I just freaking did yesterday and now it’s redundant. I found some pretty bitchin ones in the Bethany area. Yesterday I also sent an email to Shelley about the possibility of a comeback to First American. I haven’t heard from her yet but that could mean she is slammed at work (likely) or doesn’t have the heart to tell me they don’t need me (more than likely, as I wallow in my bitterness). I also shopped online for cel service. Great plans to be had with free phones and all that happy horseshit.

I guess with my impending return to the “real world” looming ahead of me, bitterness is at the forefront today. I better quit while I’m ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home