Friday, September 09, 2005

Pictures because I hate my stupid computer right now

I tried to add these to the previous post, but my stupid computer has some kind of stupid bug or something and I have tried to upload them three times and it isn't working and I am getting pissed. So here are some pictures from the Wednesday night festivities!

Anto, me, Chris, Janet and the bottle of tequila chocolates, Marlen













Sergio, Rafa and Janet singing "Con Todos Menos Conmigo" - don't look at her like she doesn't know the language!










Janet at her finest. This could have been shot number 4 or 5. You can't see the fire.






Much fun had by all!

Didn't do much today but get some badly needed beach time with Nancy and Laura at Marbella. Chillin out tonight as I do believe we are going to go to Chaak Tun again tomorrow, and then there is the Corona Bar tomorrow night. Big fun in store, I can only imagine.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are tequila chocolates? You're laughing so hard. Too funny
-Brad

 
At 10:12 AM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am noticing the straw Janet is using to take her shot...in an effort not to catch any bugs from the glass. Very smart! Looks like a lot of fun to me, wish I was there w/ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home