Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A moment of silence, please

I came home from Costco just now only to find the sad news that Gilligan died. Isn't that just sad? I know it was a stupid show (as many will admit but not truly believe) but it was a big part of my childhood and frankly I never get sick of it. If it was on down here it would be dubbed in Spanish, but I would still have watched it because I can recite every episode as it is.

So I'm sort of sad and melancholy about it but it's 4:59pm and I have to jump in the shower and go to work.

Say it with me just once: "Poo loo se ba-goom-ba".

If you don't know what I mean, that's okay. I do.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, September 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody all together...
Poo loo se ba-goom-ba.
Here's to all the memories Bob........ It makes you feel so old....oh yeah I am!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home