Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nothing to say

Last night a bunch of people came to the club and it was fun and we got home late and I went to bed around 2:30 or closer to 2:45. I didn't drink but 3 beers because Janet and I sort of split the shift (not really though because I only worked for like 7 minutes...). So I slept in today (way) and haven't done crap all day. Working tonight though as it is Tuesday.

When I hang out all day at home I have nothing really to report. Unless I have a good cockroach story to share and thankfully I haven't had one (great, now since I brought it up...). Plus I had water for a shower today at 3:30pm!! Can you believe it? It's almost like living like a normal person.

In my boredom and oversurfing I found a message board for Beaverton on OregonLive and I read it and was just disgusted by the people posting on it and frankly, I hope anyone who doesn't live there never makes an assessment of that town based on stuff like that. I really dislike ignorant bigots.

See? I have nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home