Friday, December 10, 2010

Back

to reality.

Cabo was big fun. BIG fun.

We drank, we met new friends, saw old friends, drank some more, rode ATVs, laid in the sun, drank still more, laughed, got drunk, walked around the marina, met at the trough, took a boat ride, went to the Walmarts, drank even more, ate tacos.. I think that sums it up.

Here are some photos. I'm not big on taking pictures, but I did some.

Did you know they filmed a scene or two from Planet of the Apes on Lovers Beach? I didn't. Thank God I found out in time to actually submit to going.

Big fun. I'll recap later as the mood strikes, but for now, I've had an exhausting morning of laundry and cat litter. I think I better go lay down for a while.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, December 10, 2010, Anonymous jackie said...

Sounds like my kind of vacation.

 
At 1:05 AM, December 16, 2010, Blogger ARrrrrr said...

Did that strange guy return my hat?

It looks beautiful. Glad you had a fun time.

 
At 5:46 AM, December 16, 2010, Blogger JJ said...

Haha sorry, Angela, didn't see him.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home