Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions














1. Spend less money
2. Save more money
3. Make more money
4. Realize it isn't all about money
5. Be nicer to people
6. Be less hard on myself
7. Bring my lunch*
8. Pay off Nordstrom and Macy's
9. Pay off my "big" Visa*
10. Read more
11. Nap less*
12. Invest in a better vacuum
13. Vacuum more*
14. Quit smoking**
15. Travel more (see #3)




_____________________________
*AAAAHHAAHAHAAAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHHHA

**I really want to but I'm not taking the Chantix and I don't know how else to do it. Suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, January 01, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Impossible
2. Impossible
3. Good luck with that one
4. Right on!
5. I need to work on that one
6. YES
7. YES
8. YES
9. YES
10. YES
11. NO
12. Why?
13. Because?
14. YES
15. See # 3

I wish you a wonderful new year and good luck with you list. If you can do # 14, let me know how that works for you. I am not a fan of Chantix, have heard many people say not to go that route. I think it is just plain out will power and I know you can do that!!

 
At 6:05 AM, January 01, 2010, Blogger Fned said...

Great list!! Can I copy/paste it in my journal?

Have a great year!
Fned.

 
At 8:06 AM, January 01, 2010, Blogger JJ said...

Sharon - The same to you! And I need a better vacuum due to my horrilbe vacuum karma. And because I'm surprised at how much fur these cats still have left on their bodies.

FNED - Of course you can! Happy New Year, Feliz Año Nuevo et Bonne Annee! (I can't remember very much of my FOUR YEARS of high school French...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home