Thursday, March 05, 2009

In a perfect world...

You know what would be great? If people like, thought something, and then told you what that was. Or felt something and told you how they felt. You know, nicely, but still. Then we wouldn't sit around wondering for weeks at a time what the HELL was going on in their heads. People accept the truth, when it is presented to them. They don't really have a choice. And they certainly wouldn't have to waste so much time wondering about shit if they just knew.

Jesus.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, March 06, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm So Vain, I probably think this post is about me.

 
At 7:03 AM, March 06, 2009, Blogger JJ said...

No, probably not you.

 
At 9:52 AM, March 06, 2009, Blogger My Way said...

I TOTALLY AGREE.

Just say it. Get it over and done with. Don't waste my time, OR yours.

Jeesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home