Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh and there's one more thing

Something happened a couple of days ago and I want to blog about it but right now I can't, because right NOW the only way I can do it is to just say exactly what happened, and that won't be good for a number of reasons. So for now I am feeling oppressed and it pisses me off when I think about it, so I think I will get a few days under my belt before I creatively explain the situation in a way that won't get me in trouble.

I guess I should change my most recent motto of "Everyone's out to get me" because it seems to really be happening. How about "It's always sunny in Beaverton"?

Oh yeah, and I meant to say this, too. I hate the Beavers. More than anything. But that's nothing new.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, November 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice trailer...

 
At 9:59 AM, November 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pins and needles, lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home