Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy (end of your) Birthday RiverGirl!

I know I left you a long message with a little bit of song and a little bit of drama, but let me end the evening by saying Happy Birthday to Kimberley on the blog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIMBERLEY!

41, it's nuthin.

I realize that it's 4 minutes past my bedtime and tomorrow it will feel like I haven't slept in a week, but this was worth it. Why am I up so late, yet again, on a school night? That Dave E. was in town from Wisconsin, in McMinnville again but wise to stay in Lake Oswego - civilization, if you will. We went to dinner at Manzana's. I ordered steak for the first time IN MY LIFE at a restaurant. It was good. But Barbie says now I'll be having meat dreams tonight. I'm a little bit frightened.

So Happy Birthday to Kim, and Happy Meat Dreams to Joyce. And apparently to Dave.
He had the ribs.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, October 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot to ask - any dreams as a result of the meat?

 
At 4:34 PM, October 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS! Sorry I'm getting to this late! Haven't read any blogs in days...

Thanks again for the reading! That was the best-est birthday present!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home