Friday, February 01, 2008

Shipping off ~

You know I forgot stuff, and didn't bring anything remotely dressy (for what?), but for crying out loud I am just about ready. Need to eat something, and make the bed and clean the bathroom (surface), and snuggle with los animales, but that's it. I don't have my Telcel phone anymore, but Liz knows how to text me as I have my US cell number. Nobody's bringing a laptop so we won't be checking email or anything.

I hope I see some of you down there, but we all know how vacations go and I know what it's like to have people come down in the middle of your real life.

Have a great week! Next time you see me, I'll be tan.

:)

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, February 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this the trip that prepares you for our overland expedition? I expect you to join Micky and me... In fact I'm counting on your Spanish to keep us in good with the locals and out of jail.

You may need to start warming Micky up to the idea... He was extremely excited until the possibility of the trip be can real...

get a good tan base so the Baja doesn't burn

 
At 10:30 PM, February 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I gave Joycey a little bit of grief about the pinky pact, I have to say she was a trooper and I still to say CONGRATULATIONS for not drinking the whole month of January! Way to go. I hope you have a great vacations (note the s) - you deserve it!
Marshy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home