Sunday, January 27, 2008

Scenes from a Beaverton apartment

Yesterday morning I cleaned the fuck out of my apartment, and the bunnies were NONE TOO HAPPY about it. I am leaving at the end of the week and am no where near ready for it, so while the kits were recovering from the melee, I took care of some errands.
Lava in a very rare mellow momentOne of the purchases from the Petco (flipping racket) was a kitty-cat brush, I was thinking they might like a good brush down during snuggle-time. I took it out last night. Though the label says nothing about it being treated with kitty cat hallucinogenics, it HAD to be dipped in something. They didn't want to be brushed with it, they wanted to eat it. And they were going NUTS over it. I finally put it on the floor so they could get their groove on.I also purchased a water-er and feed-er so that when I am gone, Tom (who is going to keep an eye on them) won't have to come every single day if he doesn't want to. I am acclimating them to them sort of slowly, as the concern is they will just knock them over. Please note the towel around the water-er - they like to bat at the water before actually drinking it.The rest of the evening was spent trying to get a good shot of them so you can see their growth. I have one of those cameras that take for flipping ever to actually get the shot, so I have like 20 pictures of their backs and hind legs as they walk out of the shot. Anyway, I THINK this is Seca, who before the picture was taken was staring up at me for the longest time and then just grew bored with it.
So there you have it. This has pretty much become my life.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, January 27, 2008, Blogger My Way said...

Funny cuz I was just gonna bitch about you not posting any pics of them in a while.

But voila! You have catered to me. Thank you muchly. VERY CUTE!

 
At 9:26 AM, February 13, 2008, Blogger PurpleDragonFly said...

They are so cute!
My cats did the same thing with the brush I bought for them.I think they must spray them with catnip at the factory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home