Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Pay Day 2nd to the Last Day of the Month

I really don't like that my life has turned back into revolving around month-end. But it appears that it will be like this for a (lot) while longer. I am taking a VACATION in September but that is pretty much it. The rest of the decision and all that dilemma stuff has been back-burnered. It's fine, Fall here is not so bad and I have a lot of sweaters I miss wearing.

I checked my checking account this morning and found an odd paycheck amount, so it appears I have bonused. Wasn't much, but for being here 2 months it was okay. It's not like I have exceeded any crazy set standards for closing files. But I'll take it - I found airfare for $363 in September and barring a hurricane I should be fine paying it out of this check (but I might wait).

Kimberley was here for a week and I surely hope she enjoyed herself, I know I did. It was nice to get back to the beach too, hopefully she will post some pictures on her Rivergirl blog, since I never looked at them on her camera.

Barb (here at work) just walked in and informed me it's casual day (last Friday of the month) and OF COURSE I forgot so here I am in REGULAR CLOTHES (not that I am ever very far from casual dress anyway) but I really wanted to wear some Birkenstocks today. Crap.

Besides work, not much else going on lately, looking forward to a weekend, and the cleaning and exhorbitant spending that comes along with it.

You're getting bored, aren't you?

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger SS said...

You crack me up! No, not bored. And, too funny...yesterday I could have worn jeans, too, but didn't know it. But, like you I wasn't that far from casual dress anyway!

 
At 11:17 AM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did have a great time Joyce, and you are a very thoughtful hostess. Thanks again for dragging me all over that beautiful place!
- Kim

 
At 3:50 PM, August 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean your decision/dilema has been put on the back burner?? You won't be needing use of my basement then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home