Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dear Austin

Dear Austin:

Thank you for your apology. It was not necessary, however, because everytime I step on something that needs to be picked up it gives me the opportunity to remember how handsome and well behaved you are. You are always welcome in my home, as is your sister Ashlie, and of course your mother, who has no business being mortified, since she spent most of the afternoon on her knees cleaning up and also since she brought so much beer.

Please come over any time, and I hope to see you soon at your own home as well. Perhaps I will have more than a box to keep you occupied next time.

Love
Aunt Joyce

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My coworkers think I am a frickin idiot over here laughing out loud looking at my computer screen. That was hell of funny.

 
At 8:32 AM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Joyce,

I loved the box, especially when you dragged me around the house with it...........No need to have anything special for me to play with, as you well know, I make my own fun! I'm glad you liked the beer, I love it when Mom lets me have some, I think it's the way she copes with me....

Happy days to you, my FAVORITE aunt...

Love,
Austin aka the spitter out of sticky candy.....(Didn't you love the way you'd be walking around barefoot and all of the sudden be stuck to the carpet? Ahhhhh Good times.....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home