Thursday, May 04, 2006

From the "I ain't got no internet" files

May 3, 2006

I am mildly irritated that the next door neighbor hasn’t turned on his internet in the last couple days. My Comcast internet hasn’t clicked in and though this means I still have free expensive cable movies and stuff, I really would rather get online.

Got my hair colored last night, I think she did a good job. We’ll see if anyone notices today. The color itself was not so expensive, but since I thought I would be spending in the $200 range, and was well below it, I broke down to the pressure and spent the most I have ever spent on shampoo and conditioner: $100. This shit better be worth it, that’s all I can say. I mean I better look out my window later and see it scraping the ice off my windshield.

Which means of course that it’s May and I am still scraping ice. Good Lord. When will it end? I am in the throes of another ear infection and it is just gnarly, plus I started my Harvey almost on command when Janet told me Friday night that she started hers. 2 weeks early. Lovely.

Work is good, slow of course, but you know what, I have like 6 open orders and only 2 of them are not really new. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home