Saturday, April 29, 2006

Last post...

... for April. Did I frighten you?

Okay, so I may be MIA for a few days while I wait for the cable to be completely hooked up at mi depto. I am trying to blog more regularly at the behest of my loyal fans, so this one will put a little crook in the plan. But you'll be fine. Go out, get some fresh air, maybe take a lap around the block. Talk to your families. Ride a bike.

Just think, the next time I blog I will be surrounded by all my STUFF. That is such a good thing for Joycee.

Oh yeah, last day of work yesterday, blah blah blah, it was rather anticlimatic because they fired another kid there but I got some extra money for some inexplicable reason (cashed out some PTO when I have been there only 2 months? I am so not arguing) and now I get to buy more stuff. Okay now I get to pay off my one Visa. Same same.

That's it, gotta get moving - meeting Property Manager Janice in about an hour or so ~

Thanks for ALL of your well wishes, both on and off the blog. You guys are the only reason I am still here! >snf<

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Joyce! I´m so happy moving day had arrived, and while I will suffer terribly without any new blogs for a few days, I´m looking forward to hearing the full report of the move.
Suerte!

 
At 2:29 PM, April 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J - Good luck on all your moving! We want pictures of your new place!!!! Hurry it up girlie!

- K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home