Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not worth selling?

My "marketing" people are useless. For some reason when presented with the gift of a senior escrow officer with 10 years of experience and no desk whatsoever they run the other way. A lender rep walked into a mortgage office today and choked out my name, and what do you know, the branch manager there knew me. He seemed shocked when he called me to tell me. I told him, You know, YOU may not know me, but you shouldn't be surprised when LENDERS know me. I have been telling him this for a month and a half almost. They just don't get it. The regular reps in my office clearly do not get it. They don't understand this phenomenon. They don't even say hi to me, for God's sake. Going to work is worse than anything I could have ever imagined. If it weren't for the paycheck I would just quit. But if they want to pay me to do NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) all day, I guess that is their perogative. It just makes showing up an enormous drag.

On the flip side, Janet sent some pictures today. The club looks awesome and they are very close to opening, just not sure when exactly. Hopefully this weekend, but I guess it depends on who you are talking to. If I were there, I'd know. But I'm not, I am here, doing NOTHING for a big salary.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Showing up for work sucks .

 
At 9:08 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger JJ said...

That was such a generic comment, I don't know who left it. But thanks for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home