Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday morning 77 miles from the nearest ocean

It's sunny this morning. It's been sunny a lot more here than I expected since I've been back so that's been a plus. Still, one rainy afternoon can be enough to push me over the edge. I think the difference between a rainy day HERE and a rainy day THERE is that at least THERE you know it's going to end soon. Here, hm, could end in July, you never know.

So. Work is getting better. Starting to pick up a little bit anyway, and that one realtor that picked me from the Friday class? Well, she picked me as a result of asking her spirit guides to "show" her her new escrow closer... apparently I was bathed in light. Interesting. I wonder what kind of light I am bathed in when I am actually happy? I guess if you are gonna ask your spirit guides for a closer, right now I am probably your gal.

Not much more going on on the home front, this month has felt like six just waiting for my STUPID APARTMENT to get built. It's not like it's been raining THAT much, get out there and pave that flipping roadway. Don't make me go over there and supervise - I have the time.

Shelia is introducing me to a business opportunity that could turn into something... what I am not sure yet, but I guess I will see. I am in a trial phase of it right now. There are some things that I have questions on, that she will have answers for me soon, and if I can start something with that, and it turns out to be what it is supposed to be, this could be a positive step in the right direction. We'll see. Vague, huh? Good.

I thought I had more to say, really I did. Maybe more will come to me. Oh, the cast is now shortened, done under my elbow. And though I have to have it on for another month, at least I am a bit more able. That was Thursday - I got it done early due to my powers of persuasion. I know the guy at Kaiser was doing what he felt was best, but the people at the fracture clinic in Beaverton were surprised that the cast was over my elbow for a wrist. Let's put it this way, it was karma that got me into it to begin with, so I'll live with it.

Tom convinced me to read Wayne Dyer so I am going to do that starting today. I will let you know how that works out. Since I already recommended it to Kimberley, I should probably read it myself so I know what the heck it is I am endorsing! See how that works?

Okay, that's it for now. No content, not exciting, no pictures, blah blah blah. Welcome to Oregon Joyce...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home