Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Good, the Bad, and the Difference.

Yep, Comcast still doesn't know my apartment exists. This is good and this is bad.

It's GOOD because I still get every channel for free, but it's BAD because I swear to God on my life there is NOTHING ON.

It's GOOD because I may not get billed for anything for this week, but it's BAD because I probably will.

It's GOOD because the neighbor has a wireless router attached to his Comcast internet and he moved from one apartment in this complex to the one next door to me and Comcast still thinks his stuff is coming from the old apartment. It's BAD because he is clearly not addicted to the internet like me and has NO friends on MSN Messenger and RARELY TURNS HIS INTERNET ON.

Tonight he turned it on. So I was able to say Hi to Elizabeth, and blab on to Janet who walked away from her computer, and check my 46 emails (I can't access web-based email from work - Yahoo mail is blocked).

The apartment still looks like it did on Sunday. I have no motivation when I get home from work. I am going to knock this baby out on Saturday. It's the only time I will have the drive.

Work is still good, I know everyone, and I have 14 orders opened already. This time last month I had 2. This time two months ago I had like 4, but I ended up the month of March with 15. The 2 I opened in April (total, by the way) stood all sad and lonely while I surfed the net all day for two months. Things are MUCH, MUCH better now.

If I could just get the rest of my little crap things done and finish this apartment, I will be happy girl all over again.

And I go back to Cancun in 40 days!

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me! You suck at keeping us up to date.

 
At 7:10 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger JJ said...

Are you Elizabeth? Because if you are, you suck too. And if you're not, whoever you are, are you just NOT PAYING ATTENTION? I have NO INTERNET. Good Lord, keep up!

 
At 8:09 AM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I always get blamed for everything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home