Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I don't know what to title this because 65% of my posts are entitled "Back On Line".

Oh my HELL, I am back on line. I swear to GOD Cablemas was better. You guys can bitch all you want about it but it has been a week (oh why am I complaining?) since they were supposed to "recognize" my address. I honestly believe that if I hadn't kept calling (beginning yesterday) I would never have gotten the success.

So I have had the free movies (are you sick of this yet?) and nothing on, except "Spanglish" was on and I have never seen it, and so I just started watching it, and then, well, I got a phone call in the middle of it and that was that. So I guess technically I still haven't seen it. Oh well, I have a DVD player still.

The good news though is that with Digital Classic (the plan that I have) I get movies On Demand, which is cool, because the other night I watched "Brian's Song" (and before you ask me "Which one?" remember that the remake DOES NOT EXIST. It NEVER HAPPENED, do you understand? You just don't re-make "Brian's Song". I will never be able to compare the two because the re-make NEVER HAPPENED.) and sobbed all through it of course ("Brian's Song" always reminds me of Ed Flex* from one of my past lives - he was a big ex-college football player, burley, tough, manly, but if I ever wanted to bring him to his knees I just hummed the theme song to "Brian's Song". He would weep like a little girl.). Sunday I tried watching "To Sir With Love" (for obvious reasons) but, again, got a phone call. It will be on until something like July so I am not too concerned.

What else? Work is fun. Working. That kind of thing. Ummmmm, let's see. Oh yeah, my brother Brad and his family will be here tomorrow. They live in Chicago. They'll be here until Sunday, so we will have a couple of gatherings. That's good, because, you know, I haven't seen enough of my family since I've been back.**

That's about it, perhaps more will float to the surface but I am so happy to be back on line I can't stand it. Of course, none of my friends are on Messenger so I just have to sit here and NOT chat with anyone. I wonder if there's anything on TV....

_______________________
* Not his real name. Duh. This is the internet, remember?
** Please for the love of God know that I am a really sarcastic person.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who called and interupted Spanglish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home