Monday, August 01, 2005

Random crap

You know it's a buggier time of year when even Janet has cockroaches in her apartment. I always thought somehow her building was exempt. But she had a big one in one bedroom that apparently wouldn't die gracefully last week and then another one upside down in the bathroom Saturday. Raul said to watch them as they sometimes play possum. That's just great. Thanks for the hint...

I haven't done anything creative or constructive in two days. I am getting ready to go to dinner with Janet and Nancy - Joe has a meeting at the club and so after dinner Nancy will drop me at the club and I will work for Janet. Joe goes to NY for a week tomorrow and Janet and I are splitting duties. It should be fine.

I have more laundry than any one person should have and alternately nothing to wear so if I don't get that stuff over to the lavandaria tomorrow I am in a world of hurt. It's just so stinking hot! And plus I am feeling horrifically lazy.

I am anticipating work tonight because I may have offended Rafa on Friday night - went to drink with Joey and was pretty successful at it. I won't go into details on the offense (mostly because I don't want to type it out) but bottom line is I just hope things are okay tonight.

I have no tan (again, amazing how quickly it fades) and this no-water-at-odd-times thing is getting old quick. I am afraid if I go to the beach I will come home and have no water to shower. Saturday I went to take a shower at 11am and there was NOTHING. How pissed was I?

I am thinking of changing the name of this blog to "Water Woes" or "My Dry Life" or something because that seems to be all I ever bitch about.

Blah. Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home