Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thursday night

Last post before I take off. It's half time of the Oregon-Oregon State game, and I'm not sure how to feel about it yet, so I won't say anything. Heather picks me up at around 9 and I am off. I just checked my flight and though it is on time right now, there is a weather advisory in Houston. Snow. In Houston. Do you people know where Houston is? It's pretty far south. What the fuck.

I'm not a gigantic fan of flying and I am sad to leave the kits, but it will be a great trip and good to get away. Robert is on board with caretaking, the house is picked up enough, and the (overweight, no doubt) bag is waiting by the front door. I'm even dressed. It's like a flipping meat locker in here for some reason, so I am bringing a jacket. Because it's supposed to snow in Houston. God save me.

No posts for a week or so, but I'll be back.

Go Ducks!

Editors note - I had to turn on comment verification again because some bastard has been leaving comments on an older post EVERY NIGHT for the past week in KOREAN and it's PISSING ME OFF. Sorry for the added step.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, December 03, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be more nervous about the flight or the game (after that last TD - ugh)?? Have a fantastic trip!! You deserve it!

Rebecca

 
At 12:26 AM, December 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time JJ, enjoy the sun of Mexico. I lived in Houston for 4 yrs., and it snowed once!! Lasted for, oh, 20 minutes. Was pretty and rather strange, but reminded me of home. Trust me, you won't be needing the jacket :-) Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home