Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh, and let me add this...

So our resort was south of Old Town. Puerto Vallarta, for those of you who do not know, is hilly. It's like built in to the side of a mountain range. So the parts closest to the beach are flat, but there are plenty of steep streets as you go east. Our resort was at like KM 4.5 on the carretera, and it was up (from town) a windy mountain-like road. Mountain on one side, deep drop off on the other. Hairpin turns for the most part. Cars that potentially could come right at you if the driver was like, changing his cd or blowing his nose or something. I myself didn't think it was any $70 fare, but then again neither is it $70 going from Plaza Caracol to the old Over 30 club, but that's what they try to charge you in Cancun. Bastards. What a racket. You know I don't tip taxistas, and this is why. I don't usually have to pay to get fucked. Know what I mean?

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, April 19, 2009, Anonymous Barbie said...

I thought you were going to blog about yesterday but did you already block the entire experience? Oh wait, I'm the blocker in the fam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home