Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wow, it's early.

Not much to say this morning, or so far this week, but it's been a busy one. I have actually been working on specific desks for the last week and a half, but that's pretty much ending today, as I go back to the bedlam that is Lincoln Tower. I miss it. I understand they are bedraggled and worn out, and that they opened another something like 400 orders this month. Craziness.

But because I have nothing to say, thanks to Heather I have had this song stuck in my head for the last two days and now I just want to hear it for reals. So here you go.



Guess it will be there for the rest of today, now, too.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, April 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that! There just isn't a band like Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam anymore, is there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home