Friday, April 17, 2009

Back

So it was a really good trip.

I've got assloads of laundry to do and I need to shower still, and I slept late and totally have to catch up on my DVR, and I think my tan is already totally faded, and I have all manner of errands to run, but I am home and it's raining and I had to turn the heat on and frankly if I could just run out real quick-like and save some chairs (or rather, have Kim do it...) then all would be right with the world.

I think I will, for the first time ever, do a blow-by-blow accounting of the trip. But not right now, due to the aforementioned priorities, but perhaps later today. Don't get all fired up, I don't have many pictures, but that Kim sure does, so I will have to add to my paltry amount when she sends me hers. Until then, here is one of 7 sunsets viewed from our balcony. It was hot(ish) (which doesn't mean I didn't sweat like a big hairy wrestler all week) and relaxing and fun. But I'm back now, and I right now I need more coffee.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, April 17, 2009, Anonymous Kim said...

Yay! I have pics :) I need to get my rear in gear and upload and put on Shutterfly so you can pick and choose. I deleted most of the doubles I seem to have taken every day ;) Ok so wtf with the rain, I thought we were bringing back some sunshine?!?! Yes, on to the assloads of laundry...lol. That was a great trip, thanks again for coming with me to see MY home away from home!

 
At 2:43 PM, April 17, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please write a day by day very detailed trip report, okay?

janie

 
At 4:14 PM, April 18, 2009, Anonymous Knittygirl said...

Glad your back and had a fab time. The laundry thing sucks. Imagine being gone thinking your just have your laundry to do and then find out that the 3 people you left behind..have done ZERO! It's not pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home