Saturday, December 27, 2008

Out and about.

So it's warming up. I got out today, in my own car. Sure the lot is still a mess, but there are is a lot of wet pavement around those big packs of ice and snow, and I didn't turn left at the top of my hill - I have to do that later when I pick up Tom and take his kitties to the vet. It's not pretty, but let's just keep the faith.

Today was the first day I could even fathom getting out. My neighbor's friend came over last night and shovelled the walk we share, which was really nice. I should leave her a note. The roads are pretty much fine, they should be, for God's sake it's 45 degrees out there and raining. Never in my life did I think I would ever say the words "Please let it be 45 and raining!" but here I am.

I think it will be smooth sailing for the rest of 2008, though I have yet to conquer Tom's parking lot or the hilly driveway that leads to the Petsmart where the vet is. Fingers crossed. I am a complete wimp.

So be it.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, December 27, 2008, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Good luck getting out. :) Remember it is warm here if you need to defrost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home