Saturday, December 13, 2008

The kitties have new cousins!

My brother Tom got two new little kitties today! Though he was still grieving over the fairly recent loss of his previous cat, Cattus Puppus, his friend's daughter Rachel decided he was lonely so she talked him into adopting some new kits. He picked them up today. They are 6 month old straight-eared Scottish Folds, brother and sister, and they are SOFT. OH my hell they are soft.

Here's Billy

And here's his sister Lucy. Because my camera is complete garbage it was tough to get a good shot of her, even with Rachel holding her, so if she looks a little bit shocked it might be because someone made a loud noise to get her attention.

Billy found a spot in the closet that holds all his camping gear.

And due to no good stills of Lucy, here's a video of her. That's Tom in the background.


Yay! Fun!

5 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, December 14, 2008, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Cute kittens. It does make me feel like Hobbs is tiny. I wounder how old her is? I am thinking maybe 3 months. Very adorable. PS Just a warning. All of your mexi friends and are going to plot to get you down here. :)

 
At 11:37 AM, December 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute and fluffy! Lucy does looked shocked in that photo!

 
At 2:09 PM, December 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nice! More kitties with a good home, that always makes me happy!

 
At 5:31 AM, December 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, and my favorite photo is the one of scared Lucy.

 
At 4:26 PM, December 15, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Yay kitties! Very pwetty and cute, I just want to bury my face in their fur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home