Sunday, December 21, 2008

For the love of God please make it warm the hell up.

So I cleaned the litter box and put on the closest thing I have to winter shoes to take the kittymess to the dumpster, made it about 5 feet out my front door, sunk in the many inches of snow (like 6, that's "many") and then slipped around a bit. Turned around, left the kittymess on the front stoop and came on back inside.

These are outside my back window and slider.

The law enforcement agencies aren't letting anyone out without chains (like I would have tried) and roads are closed and I'm going stir crazy. I am also out of facon. I love that shit. And though it's not like I would have any more of it today, or even for the rest of the work week, I'm out of it so I'm a little stressed out.

To prove to you all that it isn't just me, take a look at Jackie in PDX's blog and get another perspective from across the river. She even missed her hair appointment. That would have sent me right over the edge.

Well, it's about time to start flipping out about getting to and from work tomorrow, so I guess I better get started on that.

I am SO. DONE. with this whole situation.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

COME HOME!!! WE MISS YOU!!! IT IS 84 HERE!!!! COME HOME!!!

 
At 3:49 PM, December 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I have not lost my power. It flickered on and off a few times about an hour ago. I saw a PGE truck drive by a couple of times. Oh and that stupid gravel truck has been making runs by my house and again not dropping any gravel. My daughter and her husband went to Freddy's and I put an order in for a couple of things for them to get me. Thank God she has a heavy duty SUV and her husband doesn't mind driving in this shit since he grew up driving in Colorado. My daughter and her husband live just a couple of blocks away from me. She didn't go to work today because she didn't want to chance driving to Montgomery Park where she works. Tara's husband works about 2 minutes from their house. He went in at his usual 6:00AM time only to help call all of the other employees to tell them to stay home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home