Friday, August 22, 2008

Kitty fix

I see these little rascals every day in every moment (and I mean that) that I am in my home. But you, why, you don't ever get to see them! So because I have been doing much of nothing these days, I thought I would post a few pics.

They still hate the camera, and said camera is still a piece of shit, but here they are.

This little bunny is Secadora. Seca is slowly but surely losing her mind. She's quite rambunctious about 98% of the time. Here she is in that precious 2%.

You know, I was trying to figure out which one was which, but at this angle it's hard even for me to tell.

Here is Seca again. You can tell by the markings on her side there.

Ummm yeah, Seca again. Seriously she is never this calm. Odds are good she probably just crawled out of the fireplace here and decided to take a little break.

And here is my little Lavadora. This was probably about day three of our time here in the new casita. Exploring her digs and wondering what kind of mischief they can get into while I am at work all day.

Though I dream of a day that I can take pictures of them full in the face, I am happy to have those precious few moments when they aren't pulling my clothes off their hangers in the closet or exploring the top of the fridge.

On another note, that Marsha and I are driving on up to BC tomorrow morning. My (shitty) camera is full of memory card and stocked with batteries, so I hope to have much to share in a few days' time. It was weird not shopping for Crystal Light before a trip, but I did pick up some Valentina for a friend. See you on the other side!

6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, August 22, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

They are really beautiful kitties Miss JJ, I'm glad you managed to get some photos of them! Their colouring is lovely!

 
At 10:29 AM, August 22, 2008, Blogger My Way said...

Kits are cute and very much like my Moco. COPY-CAT! Ha!

I'm excited you are making the trip up! See ya tomorrow!

 
At 12:49 PM, August 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, and give Liz a hug from me.

janie

 
At 8:18 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger JJ said...

Oh thank you for the nice comments! I of course am quite biased. They are little angels as I sure you all can imagine...

Hey Liz, you wanna get a drink tomorrow? :) Isn't that fun?

 
At 3:36 PM, August 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so clearly you drove by us twice w/o even looking our way... How the kids cried when we told them you did not stop by.

I think they said something about dropping out of a society where they mattered so little to their auntie and they would join a cult where they could find some facsimile of an extended family.

Thx.

 
At 6:34 PM, August 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutie patooties! Have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home