Monday, August 11, 2008

Enjoy the silence

Yeah, um, sorry, kids, but I really haven't had anything blog-worthy to post about lately. I haven't even had any deep thoughts or theories that I wanted to write down (well, once I did, but you know, miles away from a computer and all that, and with my developing late-stage Adult ADD, I completely forget both the deep thought/theory AND the desire to write about it by the time my computer comes in to view). I'm thinking that life right now in this here town is pretty much rolling along and I am rolling right along with it.

Surely there will be more later, but for now I just wanted to make sure I still know how to post.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, August 11, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

We miss you! See, these are the moments when a Kitten Update work, lol! Wanna see the big beautiful babies! (I'm so easily pleased, I don't need deep insight, just kittehs!)

 
At 6:09 AM, August 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, come back to us when you can. No pressure. Except for I have a knife to my throat and will push it in soon if you don't post.

 
At 6:24 AM, August 12, 2008, Blogger JJ said...

Geez, who knew? Canuck, I chased after the kitlets for a while last night, they hate the camera but perhaps I can eek something out of what few photos don't involve really irritated faces and left hind quarters. And Heather, yeah, no pressure. Sometimes I think I'M too dramatic! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home