Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Yesterday to Beckla!

Because I suck. And even thought about blogging this yesterday. But didn't. I sure hope it was fab. You know those non-milestone birthdays...

I need to start making some lists.

What do I need at the supermarket?
What do I need at the Target (two entirely different lists, by the way)?
What do I need to look for on Craigslist to round out my decorating style?
Find a decorating style.
My friends birthdays.
My family's birthdays.
My bill-paying schedule.
The quickest way out of debt.

Stuff like that. Things I can't remember, until it's like 2:30pm and I'm in the middle of a signing or something.

And then, what to flipping blog about. I swear to you I have these great ideas in the day and sometimes even in the middle of the night, and then when I sit down I can't even think of what they are. What does it mean when the things that you do in the day, though often comical, are forgotten the minute you change environments? Am I really this boring? I never was this boring.

Maybe I need a list of things to do to shake up my world and make me more interesting.

Not to you. To me.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, July 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don´t suck. Thanks to you, my birthday celebration is spanning a few days, and was not just limited to that dreary Monday with TS Dolly! :D

You rock!!

Now, go do something outrageous and blog about it...or don´t! Lol!

 
At 10:40 PM, July 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do not suck, shut up. You just need to get a little red book to keep in your purse and write down those ideas you get...you can't be expected to remember every single genius idea you get in the course of a day.

If you could there would be no room for the important stuff, like Friends trivia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home