Thursday, June 26, 2008

Progress

Remember those cute little fuzz balls?


They were so small they couldn't do anything but scamper around and hang off my thigh.

They grow up, though.

So fuzzy. So innocent.

Here they are this evening. Their eyes are closing and they look all irritated on account of my piece of shit camera. The flash bothers them since it flashes for like fifteen minutes while you wait for your clothes to dry and the picture to take.

But look how big they are.



Not yet a year old, still arm-in-arm. Such good girls.

They're just resting up for tonight's festivities, I'm sure.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, June 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're so cute! Even if they do tear up the carpet...

 
At 2:40 PM, June 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Lovely kitties!

I bought some Tillamook Cheddar at Costco today and thought of your and your kits...

 
At 5:26 PM, June 27, 2008, Blogger My Way said...

Moco's cousins!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home